Oct 13, 2014

Mirrored Vanity Tray - Recycle, Repurpose, Reuse

We recently gave our bedroom a major makeover 
and now I'm working on adding some pretty decor.

When we decluttered our home earlier this year, 
I boxed up a few items and challenged myself 
to recycle, repurpose or reuse them within the 
year in order for them not to be deemed 'clutter'! 

So, here's my first ready-to-see project: 
An old gold framed mirrored tray.

mirrored vanity tray - before

A bit of cleaning, a solid coat of black Krylon spray paint, 
and some Zva Creative bling...

a little mirror bling

...and here's my "new" mirrored vanity tray! 

mirrored vanity tray - reuse

Hubby made us his & her oak dressers; 
this tray will be sitting pretty atop mine!


I'll have more projects to show soon, 
along with the room makeover!

Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

What's your latest 
recycle-repurpose-reuse project?






scroll down to see where I'm sharing today's post.

3 comments:

  1. WOW, WOW, WOW... does not even look like the same mirror tray. Love the flourish. Absolutely fabulous my friend.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one stunning transformation! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one stunning transformation! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I enjoy hearing from you!
Blessings, Maria