Aug 22, 2013

Inspire Me Fridays 117 - Anything Goes!

Welcome to this week's Inspire Me Fridays linky party!

A big thank you to all who share their creativity here each week! I hope each of you have an opportunity to look through all the awesome links, comment and follow some new friends!


Inspire Me Fridays features...


thrifty finds for the Kitchen @ Debbie-Dabble!
always amazing home decorating ideas Debbie!
(lots of pretty photos)



DIY alcohol hand wipes @ Crafty Journal!
Always great ideas Noreen, thanks for sharing
this timely DIY tut!



journalling with digital images @ Crafting Vicky!
this is wonderful Vicky, love your topic!




15 Teacher/School crafty ideas @ Country Charm by Tracy!
too fun Tracy, happy crafting everyone!




Magnolia card @ Into My Happy Space!
so beautiful Cinzia!



Congratulations everyone! 
Be sure to grab your featured button & display it proudly!




now onto party #117

Inspire Me Fridays


If you would like to be featured, please make sure to 
link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  
By linking up, you're giving me permission to post 
your photo as a featured project.



Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

10 comments:

  1. Maria, Thank you for hosting each week. And thanks for featuring my diy alcohol hand wipes. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting!! And THANKS so much for the feature!! What a surprise!! I will give you a Shout Out in my next post due out in a few days...

    Thanks again!!

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful features! Fabulous! TFS and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! I certainly hope to make new friends! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so very much for featuring my journal ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the feature!!! I'm so happy!
    Hugs,
    Cinzia

    ReplyDelete
  7. THanks so much for the chance to enter this wonderful challenge.

    CRafty Hugs

    Annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I enjoy hearing from you!
Blessings, Maria