Jul 15, 2013

What's Shakin'? Spice Up Your Next Picnic!





Next time you're invited
to a picnic or bar-b-q 
create a gift for the host 
that will spice things up!





My hubby made me a variety of wooden boxes from scraps of old weathered wood.  I have found many uses for them.  This one was made for holding spices by the grill. 


Joy's Life stamps (That Tastes Punny)
Stampin' Up Craft ink, Ranger embossing powder,
vinyl, Cricut Craft Room basic cart -freebie!


I stamped my Joy's Life sentiment, "What's Shakin'?" in Stampin' Up's white Craft ink then heat embossed it...that really made the white pop! I then used my Cricut along with the basic cartridge that comes with the Cricut Craft Room downloaded software to cut my letters.  

A super easy project that will hopefully bring a smile!


Do you enjoy making little gifts for your party hosts?



Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'

I wrote this post while designing for Joy's Life.

2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful idea for a summertime gift set ! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun idea, Maria! You and your husband are so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I enjoy hearing from you!
Blessings, Maria