Jun 6, 2013

Inspire Me Fridays 106 - Anything Goes!

Welcome to this week's Inspire Me Fridays link-up!
Come share your creativity with us!

Here are our featured bloggers -


beach huts @ Crafty Fox Cards!
this project made me smile ear
to ear!

paper art doll brooch @ Doodle Pieces by Chris Stern!
so beautiful and creative!

Father's Day card @ In Search of My Creative Side!
a lovely masculine card Judy!

greeting card @ Get The JC Look!
totally Gorjuss Jackie!

chocolate covered strawberry jello cookies 
these look amazingly delicious Dana!!




Congratulations everyone! 
Be sure to grab your 
featured button & display it proudly!





now onto party #106

Inspire Me Fridays


If you would like to be featured, please make sure to 
link back to my blog or post my button on your blog.  
By linking up, you're giving me permission to post 
your photo as a featured project.



Follow on Bloglovin
♥ Follow Me On Bloglovin'


 Loading InLinkz ...

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my Beach Huts,I'm so glad they made you smile,I had a smile also while making them it brought back so many lovely holiday memories...Thank you also for a fabulous challenge site...Have a lovely weekend...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the Featured Artist. Well deserved ladies.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great features - congrats everyone. Have a great weekend Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria thanks for another fun challenge. I hope you have a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maria, You made my day!!! Thank you so much for featuring my Journey Paper Art Doll Brooch. I love playing in your challenges, and thoroughly thrilled that you liked my piece enough to feature it.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    PS, Congratulations also, to the other featured entries, all are beautiful pieces and the cookies look quite nummy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for a great challenge and stunning featured creations too...TFS!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely challenge and inspiration!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Maria,


    Thank you for hosting a great party.

    Judy
    Pursuit Of Functional Home.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I enjoy hearing from you!
Blessings, Maria